Shopping Cart

Your cart is empty

CONTINUE SHOPPING

The first time you light your candle, we advise you to let it burn for at least 2 hours to allow the melted wax to reach the edges of the container and to prevent it from hollowing out later.


Make sure that the bit never protrudes more than 0.5 cm before each use. Do not hesitate to cut it with a bit cutter if necessary.


Never leave a burning candle unattended.


Make sure that the surface on which the candle is placed is stable and heat resistant.